- Autumn Morning Fall motivation! 2013 Photography
Fall Reflections (2013)
Recreating a capture I did in 2013 with my D50.
The colors of fall really bring out the best of the park and the city. 2013 Photography
- Revisiting Downtown Manhattan Skyline 2013 Photography
- Explosion of Light Sunset over Midtown Manhattan 2013 Photography
The Empire State Building is truly the centerpiece for NYC.
This is a combination of two captures (mini Pano) where I had adjusted the angle to make it look I took this dead center. 2013 Photography
- Concrete Paradise Manhattan Cityscape 2013 Photography
- Williamsburg Sunset Taken from East River State Park. 2013 Photography
- Fall Reflections Fall in Central Park 2013 Photography
- Delivery Delivery of people vs mail. 2013 Photography
- Cotton Sky Midtown Manhattan 2013 Photography
- Alley Cat Taken in New Orleans 2013 Photography
- Cyan Sunset Sunset over Midtown Manhattan 2013 Photography
- Downtown Elevation Sunrise over Downtown Manhattan 2013 Photography
- Across the Island Taken from Tudor City in Midtown Manhattan. 2013 Photography
- The Path Forward Fall in Boston 2013 Photography
- Rise Sunrise over Manhattan 2013 Photography
- Stay Puft Was Here Buried deep after a snowstorm in 2010. 2013 Photography
- Urban Sunset New York Skyline 2013 Photography
- Ambulance Chaser The day after a major snowstorm in 2010 2013 Photography
- Light the Fire The combination of winter, fog, city lights and darkness brings out a great tone of Midtown, Manhattan. 2013 Photography
- Glowing Downtown Manhattan 2013 Photography
- A Late Night Wide angle perspective of the Brooklyn Bridge 2013 Photography
- Colored Light A rainbow complementing the downtown skyline. 2013 Photography
- Cotton Clouds Shooting multiple exposes was required here to capture the details in the clouds and buildings. 2013 Photography
- Centered Light Capturing symmetery. 2013 Photography
- Remembrance II Taken before the resurrection of the new World Trade Center. 2013 Photography
- Joined Connecting bridge between two buildings in Tribeca. 2013 Photography
- Shine On Midtown Manhattan Sunset 2013 Photography
- We Sleep Until The Sun Goes Down View of Manhattan from a new perspective. 2013 Photography
- New Beginnings This capture was one of my first projects using the D800 in early 2012. 2013 Photography
- Leaving the City The cloud formation and the cityscape complements one another to make a breathtaking view from NJ. 2013 Photography
- Red and White Brooklyn Street Photography 2013 Photography
I Heart Human Hearts
Continuing my series of 70's/80's Horror themed posters..... this one came to me thinking about a Prequel to my last poster, "The Manhattan Meathook Massacre: Confessions of a Cannibalistic Necrophile". This film is basically "The Wonders Years" of a Cannibal but without Kevin Arnold :)
I was stuck on the title for a while but what just hit me was just to spin off the "I HEART NY" tourism campaign.
Again, an all star 80's cast but decided to include some TV Sitcom actors like Tony Danza from "Who's the Boss" and Conrad Bain from "Different Strokes". 2013 Graphic Design
The Manhattan Meathook Massacre
The title is inspired from various horror movies: Three on a meathook and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.. added Manhattan since its my current home :)
The actors 'casted' are my favorite horror/action actors of the 80s/90s/00's that I can picture in this movie.
Elements are from my own captures/props. 2013 Graphic Design
This title was inspired from the grind house classic Gone with the Pope and obviously Pulp Fiction. Casted 'the man' Nic Cage as the Pope since everything he does is entertaining. Accompanying the main cast is Ashley Laurence from Hellraiser fame and Sherilyn Fenn from Twin Peaks.
2013 Graphic Design
- Downtown Zombies Continuing the theme of 80's retro horror, I decided to turn my old HDR's of the downtown skyline into an illustrative effect used in many old movie posters. 2013 Graphic Design
Cinema4D for proper 3D lighting and tin-groove typeface (lots of tedious path offsetting).
2013 Graphic Design, Typography